XStream 1.1 released
I’m pleased to announce the release of XStream 1.1.
New features include:
- Improved support for serializing objects following the Java Serialization Specification:
- Calls custom serialization methods, readObject(), writeObject(), readResolve() and writeReplace() in class, if defined.
- Supports ObjectInputStream.getFields() and ObjectOutputStream.putFields() in custom serialization.
- Provides implementations of ObjectInputStream and ObjectOutputStream, allowing drop in replacements for standard serialization,
including support for streams of objects. [More…]
- Reads and writes directly to most XML Java APIs: DOM, DOM4J, JDOM, XOM, Electric XML, StAX, Trax (write only), SAX (write only).