XStream 1.1.1 released
I’m pleased to announce the release of XStream 1.1.1 – the powerful, yet easy to use Java to XML serialization library.
Some of the improvements in this release:
- Converters can be registered with a priority, allowing more generic filters to handle classes that don’t have more specific converters.
- Converters can now access underlying HierarchicalStreamReader/Writer implementations to make implementation specific calls.
- Improved support for classes using ObjectInputFields and ObjectInputValidation to follow the serialization specification.
- Default ClassLoader may be changed using XStream.setClassLoader().
- Loads of bugfixes and performance enhancements.